Saturday, February 21, 2009

I was noticing that all my rants were negative! So negative! Yuck!

In my last post I was saying that I needed to find a way to ground out. Get all that pent up, negative energy out of my body and mind. And I did. I used to walk a lot. I didn't have a car for a long time and I would just throw a backpack over my shoulders and go. I would get to process my day before I got home. I had some time to think it out, get it out while I was pounding the pavement, walking faster, harder to make my destination.

Fast forward to now, I have two kids, and a mini van. I love my mini van. I now hate to walk. funny. I didn't mind not having a car, so why does the thought of walking make me wrinkle my nose?

Anyway, I have a friend, (I think this is a real one too!)that is one my level. She knows about the same things I do, but she knows more about them. Like spiritual stuff and like color therapy and that kind of hippie stuff that I'm totally into and have just sorta forgotten about. Kinda like how I've sorta forgotten about my spirituality. I am a hippie. Just not a dirty smelly, hiding behind a label so they can feel better about the fact that they are just... I'm not sure what they exact word is that I'm looking for here. But, like I try to use the chakra and colors and crystals and even tarot cards and things to help guide me to what the problem is and what it is I need to fix.

Like I've been drawn to red and orange a lot lately, Hmm, funny, I've been having grounding and family issues. Interesting. But I believe in that stuff. It resonates true for me. And if it doesn't for you? Well, that's OK. You don't have to believe what I do. That's part of the beauty of this human experience is that we are all different.

Anyway, this was supposed to be a happy post, and I still feel like it's a pretty heavy one, but whatever. I feel much better with my being and my soul today than I did yesterday and that's the real point.

Namaste, my friends!

No comments: